Fast. Easy. Managed 4G LTE Broadband Fastest Path to Subscriber Enrollment
Tazca Managed 4G LTE Broadband accelerates the pace by which an operator can sign up new wireless subscribers. Traditional Operator limitations of 50 or so users per site are overcome. Tazca offers hosted options that enable 200 to 2,000 active subscribers to be connected.
With Tazca’s remote monitoring, Operators avoid the cost and hassles of buying their own wireless infrastructure. Operators also avoid the challenges associated with additional staffing needed to support wireless cellular hardware and software technology. Tazca managed Operators infrastructure so they can focus on subscriber marketing.
Find out how easy it is to get the same, affordable broadband services deployed by larger network Operators in metropolitan areas. Request a quote today from Tazca and see how quickly you too can begin generating new subscriber revenue.
“With Tazca, Operators have a fast path to subscriber enrollment. Tazca overcomes yesterday’s WISP benchmarks of 50 active subscribers per site. This is LTE innovation. With Tazca, Operators get up to 22x faster downloads. Operators can now sell into the hyper-localized demands for high speed LTE broadband,” said Mike Sisto, Vice President Sales, TazcaConnects.
How do you know if you are ready to grow?
- I am an Operator looking to rapidly add high speed LTE subscribers.
- I am an Operator wanting to lease, not buy, my wireless infrastructure.
- I am an Operator needing an affordable managed services technology partner.
- I am an Operator unable to meet my customers’ increased bandwidth and faster download demands.
- I am an Operator wanting to provide roaming services.
- I am an Operator with business customers asking for enhanced mobility, event management, M2M or smart metering.
- I am an Operator with residential customers wanting VoIP services.
- I am an Operator needing more services than WiMAX or Wi-Fi can enable.
- I need affordable Carrier grade LTE without buying a traditional dedicated EPC Core.
- I have access to valuable licensed spectrum that needs to be monetized.
- I am an entrepreneur looking to become a local Operator.